Healthy People, Healthy Oceans Expo
The Monterey Beach SportsFest celebrates an ocean-friendly lifestyle and recognizes the many key non-profit groups that work toward making our oceans enjoyable for all. Join us at the Healthy People, Healthy Oceans Expo to learn from wellness experts as well as leaders from ocean-related groups.
Saturday Events: Healthy People, Healthy Oceans Expo
- Swims – 0.5, 1.0, and 2.5 mile
- Strength Challenges – Tire Flipping, Pull-ups, Push-ups
- Beach Volleyball
- Ke Kai Outrigger Club – Police Vs. Fire Fighter Challenge “Battle for the Paddle”
- Healthy Oceans, Healthy People Expo
- Free Movement Demos
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Kids Zone 10 – 4
- Kids 400 Yard Dash
- Kids Sand Castle Creations
- Kids Zumba
Free Movie Disney Nature: Ocean’s, Sponsored by the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary from 6:30-9:00 pm with light refreshments.
If you are an ocean conservation or wellness related business or non-profit and would like to reserve or purchase a booth at our two-day “Healthy People, Healthy Oceans Expo” click here.
Meet our 2017 SPONSORS AND VENDORS!